Continued pricing pressure and Market Access challenges from PBS reforms are a certainty to remain for Pharma Leaders and their teams the single most critical of “pain points” and uncertainty in the future for Australian industry.
Former Pharma Managing Directors/GMs in Australian industry, David Kwasha and Glen Pearce have developed a 1 day leadership training program aimed at enabling the next generation of talented leaders to be better prepared for the cross functional interactions internally and the skills required to align with multiple external stakeholders externally to tackle market access challenges effectively. The program will focus on both the hard and soft skills required to lead internally and externally any PBS project aimed at achieving a win/win/win listing for Patients, Government and Sponsor Companies.
Desired Learning outcomes:
- Greater understanding of the how to plan and innovate to PBS Market Access challenges – especially for new and innovative listings (targeted for functions beyond Market Access)
- Skills to enable greater cross functional collaboration and working across teams to align internal and external stakeholders from pre PBAC submission through to PBS listing
- Connecting and engaging with your stakeholders at both a technical and emotional level with skills and tools to achieve rapid conflict mitigation or resolutions
- Aligning and delivering messages and evidence in a congruent way, irrespective of the medium or the stakeholder
- Opportunity to workshop with peers from Pharma and apply tools and learnings via a case study approach, (confidentiality of current/future product cases not at risk or required in this learning program)